Monday, December 6, 2010

Festivus

This weekend was exhausting. There were so many activities going on in Helena that I felt like the holiday season. We bounced Frannie around and were able to fit in a lot of fun. One thing that I really came to grips with is that I have a truely great kid. I didnt need a book or website to shine this light on me or a mommys group. Everything that we have worked on with her has paid off-we had a great time with her and, from all her singing I believe she liked doing it all with us. She was okay with Santa this year and we forgot to grab a photo with our camera. We did take some pictures while she was Rudolph and with a tree. We got into the moment and didnt feel like we had to document it all. Frannie thinks that everywhere we go there will be Santa and that he should just come to our house today, and not at Christmas. It will be a hard wait this year.


Rudolph


Cookie Decorating


Festival of Trees


No comments:

Post a Comment