Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Saint of my Heart

                                     File:Antique Valentine 1909 01.jpg

Valentines was great this year...it was simple. I guess I dont know the true meaning of Valentines Day after so many years of being brainwashed with the silly gifts and cards and the notion of having a valentine or else you are left out. I never thought that a holiday should be about being in or out or feeling like you had to get something. I woke up with Frannie with her asking if I could be her Valentine and that made my day. Knowing that there is somethign in the world as simple as pure as a child gives me hope (especially if you ahve ever seen me in the morning). Lou and I kept things simple as well and spent some nice time talking and relaxing. We dont need much anymore to feel close to each other. Life has gotten really simple...and I like it. (I did make the oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies I posted and took them into work. They were a huge hit and I recommend trying them if you ever have a reason to bring a cookie somewhere.)


Chocolate heart from Papa Lou and Nana Joann


...not sure if she'll be able to eat it


Trying to take a crack at it. Finally, we got out the cleaver and cut a piece for her.

Pregnancy Image

My litte cupid is growing like a weed a kicking up a storm.  On sunday, Lou and I were both able to feel it thumping on the outside (I have felt movement for weeks). The baby is about the size of a heirloom tomato and about 6 inches long and 19 weeks along-next week I'll be half way!


What's Happening with Your Baby?
Your baby is now about five to six inches long-about as long as your outstretched hand. The baby's head is not quite as large in proportion to the rest of the body as it was before. Fingernails are now starting to form out of the nail beds on his fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment