Wednesday, April 13, 2011

25 weeks

Well, 25 weeks was two weeks ago. Man, does time fly. Things have been preoccupied around here and life doesn't seem to settle down. The baby isn't settling down either. I felt what I thought was his knee yesterday or some other nub like protrusion. It was magical to actually feel a part of him instead of a hard spot. Frannie gave him a hug this morning and said good-bye to him as I ran out the door to work. It seems like he is becoming more and more a part of our family each day. 95 days left but I could take him sooner (not sure how much bigger my stomach can get at this point and I am tired of people asking me if I am having twins). I am almost in my third trimester (nest tuesday)-so close I can almost imagine holding him.


25 weeks baby #2




25 weeks baby #1




No comments:

Post a Comment