Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Gloria-ous

This week has passed by like a blur with the growing baby and end of August heat. I realized last week, when my computer battery was running out of steam, that I didn't post pictures from the Wild West Festival. We took Frannie last year, and she drug us again this year. She remembered the horse rides and the big red barn. Two things that make her very excited. We were hot post camping and went anyways. Gabe didn't much out of it but maybe next year he'll get to go on a horse ride too.
The bigger the better- Frannie loved these draft horses and really scared us all as we watched her give them a hug


Frannie and Chips

Gabe and Frannie are enjoying simple days in the heat and we have been enjoying watching them grow and change. Gabe is getting better at holding his head up and spending time on his tummy. He is still dealing with the baby acne and I cant wait for it to be gone. My poor little baby looks awful, but I cant really complain because everything else is going so well.

 
Sleepy time


We got a new chicken for ju-ju bee from a coworker that was downsizing his flock. I was a little nervous about the introduction and how our little black chicken might feel. The girls were friendly to each other and now we have a full sized egg layer in our little coop. Ju-ju bee might make it through the winter now.



Welcome Gloria to the family





Sorry for the short post. I'll be taking more pictures and typing more soon. Enjoy the Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment