Monday, October 3, 2011

Share the Love

It seems that big sister has taken a strong liking to her new role. She takes every opportunity to mimic what I do to Gabe and how I talk to him. She is a little mommy sponge. When we woke him up from nap, she asked to hold him...then she proceeded to tell him the the story of the owl babies (just like I read it to her). All I can say is that we all love having the little guy in our arms and he has been such a dreamy little baby.



We went away to Seattle to visit my family and Lou went to Kodiak, AK to do some fishing with his dad. We had a great time and Lou took the camera. I am waiting for friends and my mom to send us photos to post for y'all. We all enjoyed the time away from Montana and were happy to come home and see each other and Murf again. Lou brought us home salmon and stories and we hope to take Frannie and Gabe to AK so they can see it for themselves.

First attempt at the jumper
 
Gabe's #1 source of entertainment


watching the ceiling fan




Thank you for the amazing 12 weeks!!
 This week I start being at work full time and figuring out a new normal and seeing how far I can stretch my energy. Gabe and Frannie are both with great care providers and I can relax knowing they are doing well, but its not the same. My lovely 12 weeks at home with my kiddos living the dream life has come to an end and I will never forget all the great moments we shared. Its hard to believe that Lou and I have come so far and made our goals a reality. Thank you everyone for sharing in this wonderful time with us and supporting us as we move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment