Monday, March 7, 2011

21 Weeks

This is late, but it is how my life was last week. I did get a picture taken during week 21 (last night before bed). here goes-dont be in too much shock. I look like I did at week 29 from my first pregnancy.

#1

#2
We did have snow this weekend and are enjoying a cooler start to March. It is hard to believe that I have a little girl ready for another birthday (3/23/2008). She is excited about her party and having balloons. Things are simple and good. She has also been having fun with all her 'friends'/stuffed animals at home and taking care of their various needs. Here, Carlo the fox is in need of some mommy time and she put them in the baby carrier. It was sunny that day so she needed the glasses in case they went for a hike. Then, she took him for a ride on her pony.



No comments:

Post a Comment