Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Two weeks later

Sorry for the delay in postings, but my life has taken a turn inward and I have been processing a lot of things. First of all, adjusting to life without big black dog tails thumping when people enter a room or a mad scramble from a black dog as the vacuum approaches (for that matter, not using the vacuum as much b/c there isnt black dog hair taking over), a big nosed brown dog finding his way all by himself (not so hard for him but more of an adjustment for me) and a three year old who always asks about Luna and what she is doing without us. My body hasn't stopped changing that is for sure. This little baby is taking over in a big way and I have been adjusting to my inward growth. Here are some pictures to capture the last few weeks.



Peony drip drying. We have had a very wet end to Spring

Peas!!

Murf waiting at the chicken fence-his new favorite post

Crazy Silkie Chicken-how could you not love this bird??

Ju-Ju Bee taking a rest in the coop

Ju-Ju Bee foraging

No comments:

Post a Comment